Re: [HACKERS] Push down more UPDATEs/DELETEs in postgres_fdw - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Daniel Gustafsson
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Push down more UPDATEs/DELETEs in postgres_fdw
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On 08 Apr 2017, at 16:14, David Steele <david@pgmasters.net> wrote:
>
> On 3/22/17 6:20 AM, Etsuro Fujita wrote:
>> On 2017/02/22 19:57, Rushabh Lathia wrote:
>>> Marked this as Ready for Committer.
>>
>> I noticed that this item in the CF app was incorrectly marked as
>> Committed.  This patch isn't committed, so I returned it to the previous
>> status.  I also rebased the patch.  Attached is a new version of the patch.
>
> This submission has been moved to CF 2017-07.

This patch has been marked Ready for Committer in the current commitfest
without being committed or rejected.  Moving to the next commitfest, but since
it has bitrotted I’m moving it to Waiting for author.

cheers ./daniel