Re: src/include/Makefile: remove-old-headers - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Neil Conway
Subject Re: src/include/Makefile: remove-old-headers
List pgsql-patches
On Sun, 2004-11-07 at 11:33, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Since the behavior previously known as install-all-headers is now the
> default, there's no point in keeping that target.  This patch removes it.

Looks good -- applied.

Note that I believe pre-7.1 would put these extra headers in a different
place than 8.0 will put them (pre-7.1 uses $DESTDIR$includedir/foo.h,
8.0 will use $DESTDIR$includedir/server/.../foo.h, where "..." may be
vary between headers). Still, worrying about nuking those old headers
seems pointless.

-Neil