Re: PostgreSQL articles - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Keith C. Perry
Subject Re: PostgreSQL articles
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Quoting Tom Copeland <tom@infoether.com>:

> [Note to self - travel back in time to merge this and previous email]
>
> Also, DatabaseJournal is apparently not getting a lot of article
> submissions for PostgreSQL, and they'd welcome a couple.  So if you're
> interested in spreading the good word and padding your resume, pls email
> me and I'll put you in touch with the editor I've been working with for
> getting stuff published.
>
> Yours,
>
> Tom

Is there anything in particular they are looking for?  I know it sounds like a
wierd question but it there is "theme" for a particular month that might help
people determine (including myself) if they have something to contribute.

--
Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.
Director of Networks & Applications

This email account is being host by: