Re: ON DELETE trigger blocks delete from my table - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Oliver Elphick
Subject Re: ON DELETE trigger blocks delete from my table
Date
List pgsql-general
On Mon, 2004-10-25 at 15:09 -0500, Naeem Bari wrote:
> Ok, a really newbie question - I think I will switch to using "after"
> rather than "before" - but can I modify the trigger statement without
> dropping the trigger function?

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION ...

     "Only take heed to thyself, and keep thy soul
      diligently, lest thou forget the things which thine
      eyes have seen, and lest they depart from thy heart
      all the days of thy life; but teach them to thy sons,
      and to thy sons' sons..."        Deuteronomy 4:9