Re: how to install postgresql on windows 98 SE ? - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From Rodrigo Santos
Subject Re: how to install postgresql on windows 98 SE ?
Date
List pgsql-cygwin
 Tim,

Tks for your help. I have this problem with XP, then I started ipc-daemon2.

Sorry, Fabio, my intention was good.

Regards, Rodrigo.

HREF="/Europe/Bin/Mail/Features/Compose/compose.jsppgsql%2dcygwin%2downer@postgresql%2eorg"