Re: 7.5 change documentation - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: 7.5 change documentation
Date
List pgsql-hackers
"Simon Riggs" <simon@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> Could you help me by suggesting where/how to update it (would it be in
> the CVS, or do you want me to just e-mail you/somebody the file?) and
> what format would work best (text, HTML, docbook).

Seems like the way to work this is to keep it on a webpage somewhere in
developer.postgresql.org.  Since the material is by nature transient,
archiving it in CVS doesn't seem like the best way to go.  People will
want to look at it on the web instead.

Marc, can you help Simon set this up?  It sounds like a worthwhile
experiment to me ...