Re: [HACKERS] AlterUserStmt anmd RoleSpec rules in grammar.y - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pavel Golub
Subject Re: [HACKERS] AlterUserStmt anmd RoleSpec rules in grammar.y
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello, Robert.

Sorry, if I was rough. My English is not so excellent. My point is
that I was trying to distinguish  behavior of EDB installer and
"build from source" PG.

And the result is that EDB executes ALTER USER and I don't know why.

--
With best wishes,Pavel                          mailto:pavel@gf.microolap.com