Re: regression database - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: regression database
Date
List pgsql-admin
kris pal <kristhegambler@yahoo.com> writes:
> I am not sure what the implications of completely deleting the
> 'Regression' database (I don't need the regression testing).

Is it named "Regression" with a capital R?  If so, that's not the DB that
is made by the standard regression tests --- that is called "regression".

There is not any reason not to drop the standard regression database, if
you're not using it.  But there is no way that that DB would get that
large unless something in your installation is using it.  I'd suggest
you find out what.

            regards, tom lane