Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Infrastructure TODO list - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Infrastructure TODO list
Date
List pgsql-www
On Thu, 2004-09-30 at 08:36, Dave Page wrote:
> [...]

For the record no one has ever offered to fix any of the issue I put in
the bug tracker for gborg that were techdocs related. Much like Tom and
Dave have said, if people don't show up to do the work it's kind of
moot. Outside of Charlie, Frances, Ivan, and Jeanne, I don't see anyone
beating down my door. :-\

Robert Treat