Re: PostgreSQL 8 on Win2003 AD server - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Robert Fitzpatrick
Subject Re: PostgreSQL 8 on Win2003 AD server
Date
List pgsql-general
On Fri, 2004-09-24 at 08:47, Konstantin Danilov wrote:
> Robert,
>
> I guess you shoul have this but since you've asked... see the attached file
>
> Konstantin

So, from what I see, it should run under Windows 2003. I have Active
Directory installed, does it matter? If I create the user 'postgres' it
complains that it cannot find it. If I remove it and tell the installer
to create, it says it cannot create it. Any thoughts?

--
Robert