Re: New to PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Steve Bergman
Subject Re: New to PostgreSQL
Re: New to PostgreSQL  (Shridhar Daithankar <shridhar@frodo.hserus.net>)
List pgsql-advocacy
OK.  I'll put 8.0.0 beta on my list.

the only references I am seeing to autovacuum on gborg point me to the
pgavd project, which fails miserably to build (m4 problems) on my Fedora
rawhide system.  The project seems quite unmaintained, the latest cvs
checkins being 19 months old, and bug reports over a year old have been
totally ignored.  Am I looking at the wrong project?

-Steve