Re: my boss want to migrate to ORACLE - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Scott Marlowe
Subject Re: my boss want to migrate to ORACLE
List pgsql-performance
Is it set to write back or write through?  Also, you may want to look at
lowering the stripe size.  The default on many RAID controllers is 128k,
but for PostgreSQL 8k to 32k seems a good choice.  But that's not near
as important as the cache setting being write back.