Re: phppgadmin and external access - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Oliver Elphick
Subject Re: phppgadmin and external access
Date
List pgsql-general
On Sat, 2004-07-24 at 04:25, mike g wrote:
> Sounds like the pg_hba.conf file does not have that other computer
> listed in it.

A 403 error must be coming from the remote web server.  More likely the
phppgadmin interface on the remote server is configured to allow
connections from localhost only (which is its default setting on
Debian).

> On Fri, 2004-07-23 at 08:37, eClaire wrote:
> > I had install postgresql on my debian, no problem. I have too phppgadmin
> > and it is accessible in my browser locally.
> > But... if I want access the phppgadmin interface of another computer, I
> > have a "403 Forbidden" error. Do you know what is the solution?

     "Be not deceived; God is not mocked; for whatsoever a
      man soweth, that shall he also reap."
                                   Galatians 6:7