Re: Insert images through ASP - Mailing list pgsql-general

From mike g
Subject Re: Insert images through ASP
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I think you will need to be more specific to what scripting language you
are attempting to use, which blob data type is being used in the db(lo
or bytea), and possibly the database driver used (odbc / .net)
to get a response from the community.

Mike