Re: libpq binary transfer of the numeric data type - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From David Stanaway
Subject Re: libpq binary transfer of the numeric data type
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
On Mon, 2004-06-14 at 13:25, Eliot Simcoe wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> I am writing an Objective-C wrapper of libpq and would like
> toimplement automatic type conversion between the standard
> PostgreSQLdata types and associated Objective-C wrapper classes.

Hi,

I don't use Objective-C but I thought you might want to have a look at
opengroupware.org  They use postgresql as their RDBMS and interface with
it with Objective-C so they already have a wrapper for it.

--
David Stanaway <david@stanaway.net>