Call for 7.5 feature completion - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From mike g
Subject Call for 7.5 feature completion
List pgsql-hackers
Sorry for not replying to a thread but I have a digest subscription...

Thank you hackers for all your hard work!!!  I use PostgreSQL everyday
and love it.  My current job would be impossible if I was forced to use
MS Access.

I don't mind using postgres under cygwin but would much rather use a
native windows port.  I am still must use 7.4.1 under cygwin until
Redhat releases cygwin 1.5.10.  Running under cygwin will probably
always force windows users to be behind the latest and greatest
postgresql version.  As postgresql gets more complex I fear it will fall
further behind.  I am not a cygwin programmer but making sure changes to
the cygwin dll are compatible with windows and all the individual
packages it also supports can't be very easy.

I will continue to patiently wait for windows version.  Even if it means
8.0.  If only I was skilled enough to help out.....

Mike