Re: width_bucket() per SQL2003 (WIP) - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Neil Conway
Subject Re: width_bucket() per SQL2003 (WIP)
Date
List pgsql-patches
On Fri, 2004-04-30 at 23:45, Tom Lane wrote:
> MHO: you already spent more time on this than it deserves.  What you
> have sounds fine.

I applied the patch in basically its current form (I added some minimal
docs and fixed a few cosmetic details). I haven't implemented variants
of it for other datatypes, I may do that in the future. In any case, the
numeric-only implementation should be sufficient to conform to the
standard...

-Neil