Re: after upgrade 8.4->9.3 query is slow not using index scan - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Matúš Svrček
Subject Re: after upgrade 8.4->9.3 query is slow not using index scan
Date
List pgsql-performance
Hello,
at the moment, I am not able to replicate the results posted. Explain analyze results are very similar at the moment on
bothdatabases, query runtime is also almost same.
This has happened after re-running VACUUM ANALYZE VERBOSE. However, right after the migration, I did run the script,
whichwas generated by pg_upgrade script, which should have ran VACUUM on the database, the script name is
analyze_new_cluster.sh.
Maybe after re-running vacuum analyze the statistics somehow changed?

Case closed, thank You.
--
Matúš Svrček
PlainText s.r.o. [www.plaintext.sk]