Re: PITR Dead horse? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Austin Gonyou
Subject Re: PITR Dead horse?
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 2004-02-05 at 14:00, Nicolai Tufar wrote:
> [...]

As previously stated by Bruce I believe, the mindshare department needs
some work. For this, the PITR is a necessity, but also when comparing
features with other DBs that people and businesses are currently
familiar with.

--
Austin Gonyou <austin@coremetrics.com>
Coremetrics, Inc.