Re: Error While trying to use Functions which return - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Philip A. Chapman
Subject Re: Error While trying to use Functions which return
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
On Tue, 2004-02-03 at 16:09, Oliver Jowett wrote:

> Probably the simplest solution is to turn off autocommit unless you have
> good reasons for turning it on.

Oliver,

You are most correct.  I finally figured it out.  I came back to the
mailing list with the intent to reply to my own message for the benefit
of others...  However, you beat me to it.

Thanks,
--
Philip A. Chapman

Application Development:
Java, Visual Basic (MCP), PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL
Linux, Windows 9x, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP

Attachment