Re: Mailing list? was Postgress and MYSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Csaba Nagy
Subject Re: Mailing list? was Postgress and MYSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi all,

I have the impression that these "Postgres vs MySQL vs XXX" stuff is
regularly started up by newcomers to this list. So wherever you will
decide to move it, it will still pop up here - the new-comers will know
nothing about being elsewhere, except it is called something very-very
suggestive, like "postgres-mysql-compare".
Even then, it will pop up here too, and it carries the risk of heated
answers even from long term subscribers. Could this be really moderated
?
If there is to be a new list, please name it very-very suggestively,
otherwise it has no point.

Cheers,
Csaba.