Re: Outdated docs on techdocs - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Outdated docs on techdocs
Date
List pgsql-www
On Thu, 2003-12-18 at 12:31, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Dec 2003, David Fetter wrote:
>
> > I see we need to grasp a nettle here.  How many versions can the
> > community support?  Even 7.3 is starting to look a little long in the
> > tooth...
>
> If its a matter of existing docs for older versions, IMHO, unlimited ...

I think I'm parroting Marc here... if the text is already written, why
not keep it around?  We just need to clearly mark it as older
information.  If you want to write something new then as far as I am
concerned you can write for the most recent brand new version and to
heck with the older cruft :-)

Robert Treat