Shared hosting configuration advice requested - Mailing list pgsql-general

From alpheta@alpheta.net
Subject Shared hosting configuration advice requested
Date
List pgsql-general
Greetings to pgsql-general list members,

I am configuring a server for my hosting company on which I would like to
offer postgres shared hosting as an option. Postgres has been installed
already but I'm having difficulty sequestering server access by shared
accounts and generally could use some help in setting this up properly. I
would greatly appreciate any advice from list members who might have
experience doing this on a RH9/Apache server, this one having Cpanel
administrative software installed to complicate matters. So as not to
instigate commercial trespass on this list I would welcome private responses
at

dholeman ~at~ alpheta ~dot~ net.

Many thanks in advance,
Don Holeman