Re: ALTER TABLE modifications - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Rod Taylor
Subject Re: ALTER TABLE modifications
Date
List pgsql-patches
On Tue, 2003-11-11 at 23:46, Tom Lane wrote:
> > Is this to be applied to CVS HEAD?
>
> It sounded like large portions were still at the request-for-comment
> stage...

It can be applied to -HEAD without breaking anything or backtracking in
feature set (that I can see) but there is substantial change in the way
things work so a pre-review is warranted and I'm sure changes will be
requested.

If I don't receive comments for corrections by the weekend, I'll finish
off one of the missing components (foreign keys) and submit a
replacement.