Re: PL/Perl returning multiple rows - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ben
Subject Re: PL/Perl returning multiple rows
Date
List pgsql-general
Oh, well yeah, of course there's always that. :)

But once the original poster said "better start learning Tcl" the
commitment had already been made to learn something new. So why not just
go straight for pl/pgsql? Granted, it's got a learning curve, but I find
it a lot easier to tinker with than C functions when you don't know what
you're doing.