Postgresql-server w/NetBSD 1.6.1 on a Cobalt Qube2 - Mailing list pgsql-ports

From Wayne Ringling
Subject Postgresql-server w/NetBSD 1.6.1 on a Cobalt Qube2
List pgsql-ports
A buddy of mine and I have a few of these Qube2's that we tweaked up
with alot of extra parts (and I mean tweaked). I am trying to get
Postgresql-server running on it,  it will compile everything ok,  but
when I go to initdb the database I get the error about

IpcSemaphoreCreate(key=4, num=17, 03600)  I have scanned google and
every site that was anywhere relevant but cant find an answer to get
this working,  I have recompiled the kernel with the options recommended
for large servers and still no joy.  This box has 256 megs ram so its no
slouch on that reguard.  Could anybody point me in a direction of where
to look to figure this out.  Or if a developer would like, I can give
them access to the box to see what might be able to be done to get this
working.

Wayne