Re: Press Release - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Press Release
Date
Re: Press Release  ("scott.marlowe" <scott.marlowe@ihs.com>)
Calling Robert Treat!  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
On Wed, 2003-10-29 at 17:24, Josh Berkus wrote:
> If anybody has evidence that the FSM index management doens't work, then we'll
> cut the paragraph.  However, I'm inclined to trust Tom & Co., and my only
> simple tests seemed to uphold the Lazy-Vacuum-ability of indexes.

Tom has laid out at least one case where the potential for index growth
exits, though I don't see it in a quick search of the archives...

Tom, can you weigh in here?

Robert Treat