Re: naming conventions constraint - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Rod Taylor
Subject Re: naming conventions constraint
Date
List pgsql-sql
rbt=# create table bob_is(your_uncle integer, constraint
"bob_is#your_uncle" check(true));
CREATE TABLE
rbt=# \d bob_is     Table "public.bob_is"  Column   |  Type   | Modifiers
Check constraints:   "bob_is#your_uncle" CHECK true

You need to quote strings which contain special characters.