Re: pgsql: Revert "Secure Unix-domain sockets of "make check" temporary clu - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pgsql: Revert "Secure Unix-domain sockets of "make check" temporary clu
Date
List pgsql-committers
> On 03/29/2014 05:39 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> I'm happy to tweak the config, but given that Noah reverted the patch,
>> what is it that we're testing exactly?

> Oh, the commit emails arrived in my mailbox after the reversion emails,
> so I thought he'd reapplied the patch. Never mind.

I suppose they got held for moderation because he'd attached "Security:"
markers to the commit messages (which, for the record, wasn't the right
thing to do in this case, since these weren't fixing live security bugs).

            regards, tom lane