Re: 7.4 status - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Neil Conway
Subject Re: 7.4 status
Date
Re: 7.4 status  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 2003-09-29 at 14:57, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I have emptied the patch queue, and have updated the HISTORY file for
> 7.4.  I am looking for any improvements to that file.  (I have to move
> it to SGML soon.)

A patch that improves HISTORY is attached. I added a few bullet items to
the "highlights of this release section" that are IMHO important,
removed the mention of hash indexes (IMHO, they are still inappropriate
for production use, just less so), fixed some spelling mistakes, and
clarified a few entries.

Please apply.

-Neil

Attachment