Re: Status update - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Status update
Date
Re: Status update  ("Andreas Grabmüller" <webmaster@letzplay.de>)
Re: Status update  ("Andreas Grabmüller" <webmaster@letzplay.de>)
List pgsql-www
Can we align the middle / main section to span as far right as the
middle/top section?  otherwise seems ok to me.

Robert Treat

On Mon, 2003-09-22 at 03:26, Dave Page wrote:

> [...]
arestill smaller than we now use on the site, and on the mirrors page, 'We think this mirrors are near you:' should
probablyread 'We think this mirrors is near you:'. The preselected mirror should probably also be centered in the page.