Re: [GENERAL] how to get accurate values in pg_statistic - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Mary Edie Meredith
Subject Re: [GENERAL] how to get accurate values in pg_statistic
Date
List pgsql-performance
The documentation lead us to believe that it would not, but we are
testing just the same (at least checking that the pg_statistics are the
same after each load and VACUUM FULL ANALYZE).  Will report back.

On Thu, 2003-09-04 at 16:50, Neil Conway wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-09-04 at 13:46, Rod Taylor wrote:
> > Run a VACUUM FULL ANALYZE between runs.  This will force a full scan of
> > all data for stats
>
> It will? Are you sure about that?
>
> -Neil

Mary Edie Meredith <maryedie@osdl.org>