Changed mailing list functionality? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ron Johnson
Subject Changed mailing list functionality?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

Up until a few days ago, when I did a "Reply to List" in my MUA
(Evolution 1.4.4), only pgsql-general@postgresql.org would show
up in the "To:" list.  Now, "Reply to List" acts like like "Reply
to All".

The reason I bring this up in pgsql-general@postgresql.org is that
"Reply to List" still acts properly wrt debian-user@lists.debian.org,
so if it *is* a bug in Evo 1.4.4, it's not a pervasive bug.

Sincerely,
Ron
Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

YODA: Code! Yes. A programmer's strength flows from code
maintainability. But beware of Perl. Terse syntax... more
than one way to do it...default variables. The dark side of code
maintainability are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you
when code you write. If once you start down the dark path,
forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will.