Re: 7.4 Press Release -- Draft #3 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: 7.4 Press Release -- Draft #3
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
I disagree on both points; I think 'is' is too strong of a word, since
we can't guarantee peoples apps will run faster.

..and it's certainly cheaper.
..and it's cheaper.
..and it's much cheaper.

certainly infers that you already know it's cheaper, the others are just
us telling you it's cheaper.

Robert Treat