Re: PostgreSQL/Hermes 0.1.0 RC4, call for testers - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Matthew T. O'Connor
Subject Re: PostgreSQL/Hermes 0.1.0 RC4, call for testers
Date
List pgsql-general
The demo on the hermes website is not working.  I tried to login with
the demo username and password and got this:

Warning: Access denied for user: 'guest@sc8-pr-web4-b.sourceforge.net'
(Using password: YES) in
/home/groups/h/he/hermesweb/htdocs/demo/hermes/DBAL_mysql-1.0.0-b.php on
line 40

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Access denied for user:
'guest@sc8-pr-web4-b.sourceforge.net' (Using password: YES) in
/home/groups/h/he/hermesweb/htdocs/demo/hermes/DBAL_mysql-1.0.0-b.php on
line 40

Warning: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
'/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in
/home/groups/h/he/hermesweb/htdocs/demo/hermes/DBAL_mysql-1.0.0-b.php on
line 81

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server
through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in
/home/groups/h/he/hermesweb/htdocs/demo/hermes/DBAL_mysql-1.0.0-b.php on
line 81

Warning: MySQL: A link to the server could not be established in
/home/groups/h/he/hermesweb/htdocs/demo/hermes/DBAL_mysql-1.0.0-b.php on
line 81
Error connecting to database. Was unable to process your request!

Login Failed. Please check your password and try again.