Re: Tablespaces (was Re: [GENERAL] Physical Database - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Austin Gonyou
Subject Re: Tablespaces (was Re: [GENERAL] Physical Database
Date
Re: Tablespaces (was Re: [GENERAL] Physical Database  ("scott.marlowe" <scott.marlowe@ihs.com>)
Re: Tablespaces (was Re: [GENERAL] Physical Database  (Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl@familyhealth.com.au>)
List pgsql-hackers
I thought Tablespaces were already implemented. Are they not?