Re: Performance advice - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Rod Taylor
Subject Re: Performance advice
Date
List pgsql-performance
On Wed, 2003-06-25 at 04:12, Hilary Forbes wrote:
> PM4JI but from my point of view this has been a most useful thread.  I too have found it difficult to find the right
bitof documentation on performance.  I *think* what is needed is some sort of a route map,  Poor Performance - start
here.Then some questions with sections of the documentation you should go to.

Do you have any examples where this has worked well (for reference)?

The only real example I have is MS's help which never gave me the right
answer.
--
Rod Taylor <rbt@rbt.ca>

PGP Key: http://www.rbt.ca/rbtpub.asc