Re: Current CVS docs producing errors - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Rod Taylor
Subject Re: Current CVS docs producing errors
Date
List pgsql-docs
On Tue, 2003-06-24 at 23:18, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 24, 2003 at 22:52:32 -0400,
>   Rod Taylor <rbt@rbt.ca> wrote:
> > Seems you were caught in mid patch.
> >
> > They work with cvs sources from 30 minutes ago.
> >
> > Try updating and re-running -- the last error in particular was caused
> > by 2 patches crossing in the night (patch queue).
>
> I resynced and picked up a new perform.sgml and TODO.sgml. This got rid
> of one of the errors. I am still seeing all of the datatype.sgml errors.
> I wasn't getting these errors a couple of days ago.

Are you sure you don't have local changes? A conflict perhaps?

Try removing datatype.sgml and re-fetching it again.

Below is the only change to that file in a number of days, and it looks
fine to me.

http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql-server/doc/src/sgml/datatype.sgml.diff?r1=1.117&r2=1.118
--
Rod Taylor <rbt@rbt.ca>