Re: PostgreSQL coredump : Couldn't find any tables, - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tony Grant
Subject Re: PostgreSQL coredump : Couldn't find any tables,
Date
List pgsql-general
> On Wed, 11 Jun 2003, Bruno BAGUETTE wrote:
>
> > re-Hello,
> >
> > First, a little rectification, it's PostgreSQL 6.5.2 and not 6.5.3 as I
> > wrote in the last message...
> >
> > Second : I've tried doing a vacuumdb of the database but it don't
> > changes anything... I'm still having the message "Couldn't find any
> > tables, sequences or indices!".  :-(

1. don't touch anything  before making a copy of all directories on
another disk

2. attempt recovery from the copy

couple of years ago I think it was 6.5.2

4. things are much easier with 7.xx you really should upgrade.

Cheers

Tony Grant