Re: PostgreSQL success stories - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: PostgreSQL success stories
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
If you're looking for a database solution with Red Hat linux, I'm sure
you'll be interested in knowing that Red Hat themselves actually have
chosen to provide a PostgreSQL based enterprise database solution. You
can find more information about this at http://sources.redhat.com/rhdb/

For other more general information on the use of PostgreSQL at various
companies around the world, be sure to read through some of our case
studies at http://advocacy.postgresql.org/casestudies/

While I do not know of any specific telco companies running PostgreSQL,
I do believe we have had developers from some of the telco corporations
post to our mailing lists in the past, you can search our mailing list
archives if you need specific examples.

Robert Treat
PostgreSQL Advocacy Team