Re: client tool - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andre Truter
Subject Re: client tool
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, 2003-05-15 at 19:33, Hegyvari Krisztian wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I am looking for a client side application to help me develop my queries for PostgreSQL. The client is Windows, the
serveris on Linux. I am thinking of something similar to TOAD, which we use to develop our Oracle based applications.
Sofar I have used a web based solution, but I would need something to handle more complex queries and situations. If
thereis absolutely none for Windows, I can cope with tools running on Linux, but I would prefer something under
Windows.

> Cheers,
>
> Hegyvari Krisztian

pgAdmin II
Very nice Windows tool.

http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin2.php?ContentID=1

HTH

--

Andre Truter
Software Engineer

< The box said: Requires Windows 95 or better...  >
< So I installed Linux                            >