Re: 7.3 PDF documentation - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Network Administrator
Subject Re: 7.3 PDF documentation
Date
List pgsql-general
Is it in ps format? If so I can gen the pdf's and submit them back to the list
(or whoever is appropriate).  I didn't see them on the web site so I grabbed the
7.2 stuff and then added duplexing code to the ps file so I can print the docs
out and save some trees  :)

I would like to get the 7.3 docs though...

Quoting Jeffrey Melloy <jmelloy@visualdistortion.org>:

> The PDF documentation for 7.3 isn't on the web yet, or on the ftp
> mirror.
>
> It's not a big deal to build it yourself, but it'd be nice to be able
> to download it.
>
> Jeffrey Melloy
> jmelloy@visualdistortion.org

Keith C. Perry