Re: pg 7.3.2 assert statement fails. process terminated - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas O'Dowd
Subject Re: pg 7.3.2 assert statement fails. process terminated
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom,

On Fri, 2003-04-18 at 15:03, Tom Lane wrote:
> "Thomas O'Dowd" <tom@nooper.com> writes:
> > I managed to narrow the crash down to a small regex. The database I'm
> > using is UTF-8 and the regex is encoded in EUC_JP.
>
> I'm wondering whether "char c" in p_ere() shouldn't be "pg_wchar c".

Thanks. I just tried this and it seems to solve the problem. How do I
run regression tests on the regex stuff to ensure it doesn't break
anything else?

Tom.
--
Thomas O'Dowd  - Got a keitai? Get Nooped!
tom@nooper.com - http://nooper.com