Re: Tech Docs and Consultants - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Tech Docs and Consultants
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Wed, 2003-04-16 at 14:38, elein wrote:
> On Friday 11 April 2003 16:15, elein wrote:
> > Who do I contact about the tech doc pages now?

I have access to the machine, I'll make changes until someone tells me
different.

> > My entry on the consultants page has disappeared
> > (not nice)

if you send me your information I will add it back in.

> > and the commercial support page has gone 404
> > (link from techdocs home in left column).

does anyone know what page this was linking to? I can't find any copy of
it and am planning to remove the link at this point.

Robert Treat