Re: pg_class.reltuples not reset by VACUUM? - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Jeff Boes
Subject Re: pg_class.reltuples not reset by VACUUM?
Date
List pgsql-admin
On Tue, 2003-04-08 at 15:19, Tom Lane wrote:

> > This appears to happen even if there are no transactions open.
>
> You have open transactions.  Go find 'em...

Hmm.  Maybe, maybe not.  After I shut down everything, I got

"Parent tuple not found"

errors.  I bounced the database, and it cleared up.

--
Jeff Boes                                      vox 269.226.9550 ext 24
Database Engineer                                     fax 269.349.9076