Re: tsearch2api .. wrapper for integrated fultext - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: tsearch2api .. wrapper for integrated fultext
Date
List pgsql-patches
I wrote:
> The approach that I was hoping to see was

> a) dump
> b) install 8.3 and configure fulltext
> c) load wrapper (into same schema as you used for tsearch2 before)
> d) load dump file

I've modified Pavel's version into something that seems to support this
approach --- at least I can load the 8.2 tsearch regression test
database into 8.3 after loading this.  Still needs some polishing
probably, and some more testing.  Comments?

            regards, tom lane

Attachment