Re: My project: nested transactions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Rod Taylor
Subject Re: My project: nested transactions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 2003-03-14 at 12:14, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Hackers,
>
> I talked to Bruce and I've chosen a project, which will be nested
> transactions and hopefully savepoints.  I have started reading previous
> discussion on the topic, and looking at the code to see what's involved.

> don't expect to drag Tom's attention from the zillion of things he is
> doing now.  I mailed Manfred but got no answer.  Is there somebody
> working on this?

I've been debating it, but haven't actually started.  Feel free to give
it a go.  I'd like to see it in 7.4, so if it doesn't look like you'll
be done in time, feel free to ask for a hand.t

--
Rod Taylor <rbt@rbt.ca>

PGP Key: http://www.rbt.ca/rbtpub.asc