Re: Permission Denied - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Marcus Andree S. Magalhaes
Subject Re: Permission Denied
Date
List pgsql-novice
I'm having problems with Postgres and JDBC. When connecting from root, using
JDBC,
the user can't authenticate against the database. But, when running a norma.
user, everything works flawlessly... The PATH and CLASSPATH environment
variables are exactly the same... Any ideas??

Thanks

   http://www.vlinfo.com.br