Re: getExportedKeys/getImportedKeys more information - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: getExportedKeys/getImportedKeys more information
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Ok,

This doesn't work on a 7.3 db either :(

The think is that serial does not create a primary key ( news to me too
)

so if you just change your sql to be

create table foo ( id serial primary key .... ) it will work

but obviously this is not desirable

I will look some more when I have more time, this should get you going
for now though

Dave