Re: Fw: [PERFORM] [ADMIN] New Interface for Win - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Fw: [PERFORM] [ADMIN] New Interface for Win
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
The old lists were at:
http://techdocs.postgresql.org/oresources.php

There were several categories on that page including Administration
Tools, ER Tools, and Database Design

The New Wiki-ish List is at:
http://techdocs.postgresql.org/guides/GUITools

Robert Treat